Thread: How to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum

Default How to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum

To register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum you have two choice. First is connecting with your Facebook account, second is to register directly.

How to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum-step-1-png

How to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum-register1-jpg

Below we will discuss the second way to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum.

Step 1 Fill in the required information as shown in picture above. Image verification is set to prevent human-assist bot registerations. You have to input the two words shown in the image before the next step.

Step 2 Fill in the additional required information and additional information

Please note that in the additional required information area, the red characters must be filled in the blank. We set this additional option just to prevent human-assist bot registerations. Please understand this. Of note that, at the area of "Additional Required Information (profile)" the right answer has changed. Please fill in the right answer into the blank as the instruction.

How to register as a member of Pharmacy Profession Forum-register2-jpg

Step 3 Finish the remaining options, they are easy.

Step 4 After you finish and submit your registeraton, the forum system will sent you a confirm email. To finish the finally step, you must click the hyperlink in the confirm email. Unfortunately our confirm email will probably be categorize to your junk box by your email service provider. If it is, please check your confirm email in your junk box. Thank you.
    Last edited by admin; Sat 31st August '13 at 8:27pm.
    B.S. Pharm, West China School of Pharmacy, Class of 2007, Health System Pharmacist, RPh. Hematology, Infectious Disease. Chengdu, Sichuan, China.

Blog: http://www.tomhsiung.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TomHsiung
    Twitter: @TomHsiung
    Sina Microblog (Weibo): http://weibo.com/xiongliang0

PharmD Candidate

de registation experience seems not no good while filling in the specialty , so i just copy the "hematology & infection disease" , LOL ~

btw:do i hav to type in Eng ? my poor ingelish ~

& i learn above the forum 'cause i happened to read the Sina weibo of the webmaster , hiahia ~

Quote Originally Posted by yanzhiying View Post
    de registation experience seems not no good while filling in the specialty , so i just copy the "hematology & infection disease" , LOL ~

btw:do i hav to type in Eng ? my poor ingelish ~

& i learn above the forum 'cause i happened to read the Sina weibo of the webmaster , hiahia ~
    Hi, yanzhiying. Thank you for your join. The Pharmacy Profession Forum welcome you.

Yep, English is preferred since that the Pharmacy Profession Forum is made for healthcare professionals and people interested in it all around the world.

Admin

Pharmacy Profession Forum